THE MONTHLY AFFAIR: A DATE WITH MY PAYROLL IN CHENNAI

Turyaa Hotels Chennai
Turyaa Hotels Chennai
‘The beginning of the month and the first Sunday’ this combination is like cherry on the cake for all the hard workers longing for stepping out of their home and having fun. The text affirming the salary being credited to our account makes us wanting to spend at least a small amount of it. On a Sunday morning I woke up with the same thought. Welcoming joyfully the much awaited time of the month I took my shopping bag and left for some fun time. 

As a Chennai folk, having a cup of filter coffee is the ideal way of starting my day. So I went to a coffee shop near OMR Chennai. While pondering upon where to go next, I was reminded that just a couple of days back I read about a hidden lane of Sowcarpet street market and some of the happening roof top bars in Chennai. So after gorging on some breakfast, I headed there. 

The moment I reached, I realized that the not-so-known lane is not hidden anymore. The article made it pretty much popular. So without wasting any time, I rushed into the shops. The first thing that caught my eye is the colorful lotus shaped jhumkas, each of them priced only 40 rupees. After buying 2-3 of them, I walked ahead. While strolling down the lane, I was stopped by the beautiful dresses displayed in front of a shop. The collection of boho and millennial styled dresses were worth spending my money on. 

Situated near cafes and bars, Sowcarpet housed some of the popular roof top bars in Chennai. After having lunch at one of them and satisfying myself with the materials I shopped, I happily left for home. 

4 comments:

  1. Valuable for information, if there are any other blogs related to this then kindly update us

    Luxury Business Hotels Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just say what a comfort to find someone who actually understands what they're talking about on the web. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people have to read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular since you most certainly have the gift.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! hr payroll software

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    Staffing services In Chennai
    Staffing Consultancy In Chennai
    Recruitment Consultancy In Chennai
    Payroll Services In Chennai
    Global Staffing Services In Chennai

    ReplyDelete

best hotels