How I Had An Awesome 16th Birthday Bash in Chennai!

Turyaa Hotels Chennai - Meeting and Conference
The clock had struck 12 and my phone began to be bombarded with calls from my friends eagerly wishing me in their enthusiastic voices on my birthday. The next morning, I took an off from school and decided to head to the enchanting Parthasarathy Temple to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu before starting the first day of a brand new year. This spiritual retreat was followed by an exciting trip to Spencer’s Plaza Mall with my mom. After strolling through the long corridors of the mall and checking out a few shops, I bought a lovely pink dress. We also watched a Bollywood blockbuster in its cinema hall. By the lunch time, we decided to head to one of the hotels near Apollo hospital, Chennai to grab a quick bite. Chilled vanilla milkshakes coupled with delicious Lasagna reinvigorated our depleting energies.

Just when I was beginning to think that my day couldn’t get any perfect, my family and friends proved me wrong. Little did I know that they had planned a surprise birthday bash for me! They had booked a banquet hall in one of the hotels in Chennai for my birthday party. The hall of this hotel near Apollo hospital, Chennai had been adorned with baby pink & white roses. A three tiered strawberry & vanilla cake, pink lights which contrasted the hall’s white walls, the DJ’s groovy music, the presence of my close friends & relatives – everything made the night impeccable for me. Indeed, this was one of the most memorable birthday celebrations of my life. 

8 comments:

  1. Nice blog thanks for sharing, When travelers are looking for any family hotels to stay they mainly concentrates on hotels that provide round clock security and facilities that makes their family stay budget friendly. Ulo hotels rooms and family hotels near me are designed to be kid-friendly places to stay and bring family together. Staff will be very cooperative and their professionally trained working skills makes you feel comfortable in all aspects.If you are looking for any family friendly hotels near you to stay just call on 9790999222 or visit www.Ulohotels.Com.

    Hotels in omr
    Hotels in Ecr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above mentioned matter is easy to not only understand but also explain. Even I can elaborate subject of this article now very easily because I it is easy to understand for me. Really a creative expert skill possessed by author. 1 star hotels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to book Private Beach House in ECR Chennai?

    Whoever looking to spend more quality time and have a lot of fun with your families, friends, and loved ones, you will surely find 154 Pearl Beach as the best Beach House for Rent in Chennai.

    Take your family and dear ones to our Chennai ECR Beach House and you are going to detox yourself from the busy city traffic and pollution and get refreshed to the fullest.

    Spend a vacation in beach house with organic food and loads of fun activities, then 154 Pearl Beach as the best Beach House for Rent in ECR.

    154 Pearl Beach is the ECR Private Beach House for Rent with its share of fun activities, 24/7 swimming pool, open-air theatre, great food and proper security system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for the beloved information regarding Turyaa Hotel Chennai.
    I have experienced the comfort and the luxury in the beach house for rent in chennai and it is one of the best private beach house in ecr.
    homestay in ecr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful for the wonderful information regarding Turyaa Hotel Chennai.
    Apart from Hotels we love to spend our time in Beach House Resorts which is located near us. I strongly Prefer you guys to visit 154PEARLBEACH beach house for rent in mahabalipuram which is just 45 mins away from chennai.
    They even provide exclusive offers and discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chennai ECR Beach House is a one of the finest Beach House in ECR, offer beach side dining experience that you can devour along with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was really enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you looking to have a place in ecr for a private beach house for rent???

    Do you wanna go for an adventurous trip along with your family and friends?? Then, check out this best Private Beach House in ECR just for your loved ones...

    #ECR
    #HomestayinECR
    #bestbeachhouses
    #bestbeachhouseinecr

    ReplyDelete

best hotels