My Office Diaries: A Business Trip to Chennai

Business Hotels in Chennai
As I was walking towards my flight, pulling my trolley, I realized that this was the first time I was heading for a solo one-day business trip. The thought of facing an important business scenario all by myself was somewhat scary but on the other hand, I was thrilled to roam around the city alone.

As I walked outside the airport with the intention of taking a cab to my business hotel in Chennai, I was welcomed by Chennai’s famous scorching heat. Preparing for the meeting all throughout the ride, I hoped for the best to happen. While I was stressing out I noticed the artistic side of the city, the graffiti walls near the Stella Maris College, which literally calmed me down with a sense of joy.

Even though I was overpowered by stress, I tried not to show that during the presentation. All thanks to the friendly client, I was able to put out my strategies clearly in turn cracking the deal successfully. After the meeting I walked out of the venue with a sigh of relief and with the excitement of exploring the city. As a resident of Delhi, beach was something new for me. So without much ado I left for Marina Beach. The waves, breeze and the panoramic beach view urged me to spend quality time there.

From there, I left for another major attraction of Chennai, Kapaleeshwarar Temple. Built in the year 1566, the architecture elements of the temple mesmerized me. After a quick visit to Lord Shiva in Kapaleeshwar Temple, I rushed back to my business hotel in Chennai.

Taking my luggage, I checked out of my corporate hotel in Chennai. On my way to the airport, I was lucky enough to get a full-fledged view of the Marina Beach again. So with the joy of making a new record of covering two of the most popular attractions of the city after a big business break in a day, I went back to Delhi.

2 comments:

  1. Great information you have shared here, through this post. Thanks and keep sharing such valuable updates through your side.

    Luxury Business Hotels Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

best hotels