A One Day Affair with Chennai

Turyaa Hotels Chennai
Turyaa Hotels Chennai
With an exciting merge of peaceful coast and busy streets, Chennai, the lively city gave me a reason to explore its vibrancy. The purpose of getting enrolled in an MPhil course offered by IIT Madras got me here. As I reached the railway station, my lost face indicated the locals that I was clueless about how to reach my destination. With a polite smile, I was advised the direction to my luxury hotel in Chennai.

I decided to stay at one of the hotels near Ascendas IT Park Chennai as it was just 4 km away from the campus. The excessive sweat and scorching heat urged me to take a bath the moment I entered my room. With boundless enthusiasm, I straightaway left to explore the new beginning of my life. 

The renowned institution, IIT Madras, left me awe awestruck right at the first glance. The lush green surrounding, young crowd enjoying a cup of tea in the ground and the magnificent building, everything seemed perfect there. While I was wandering around the campus, I was accompanied by a deer, which was surprisingly left unhurt and unnoticed by the crowd. Guess they are used to species paying the campus a visit once in a while. 

As I was here only for a day, I rushed to explore the popular attractions of the city after my admission procedure. The colorful and creative backdrop in the streets, scrumptious street food and the sunset in Marina Beach just stole my heart. With the aim of not missing my train, I rushed to my luxury hotel in Chennai to get my luggage. 

Even if it was only for few hours, I truly enjoyed Chennai’s welcoming vibes. 

1 comment:

  1. Valuable for information, if there are any other blogs related to this then kindly update us

    Luxury Business Hotels Chennai

    ReplyDelete

best hotels