My Experience at One of the Best Chinese Restaurants in Chennai


Turyaa Hotels Chennai
Restaurant in Turyaa Hotels Chennai
On the night of my 28th birthday, I decided to go to Mariana Beach for a quiet long walk with my husband. The splashing of waves against our bare feet coupled with the dancing of our silhouettes on the surface of the moonlit beach as we walked with tightly clenched hands, made the walk memorable. After our stroll, we were hungry and headed straight to a newly inaugurated Chinese restaurant in Chennai. It was located in a five star hotel near RMZ Millenia Business Park, Chennai.
What made this experience worthwhile was the plethora of delectable delicacies prepared by the culinary experts of this Chinese restaurant in Chennai. From lip-smacking dishes such as ‘Emperors Seafood Clay Pot’, which had a mussels, lobsters, prawns & squids; coupled with fiery ‘Wok Tossed Chili Garlic Noodles’, everything was cooked to perfection and simply impeccable. This was truly a world class dining experience. But what made the experience of this Chinese restaurant in Chennai even more special was the sweet little surprise that the team had planned for me with my husband. Just when we were about to leave, they had brought in my favourite chocolate cake and the bistro’s live band enthusiastically started singing birthday songs for me. They also brought a chilled bottle of champagne for us. Truly, this is one experience that I will truly cherish for a long time to come.

1 comment:

  1. The food is looking delicious in these pictures, thank you for sharing with us. We also provide Best Chinese Restaurant in London
    you can check out our website for more information.

    ReplyDelete

best hotels