How I Chose One Of The Best Hotels In Chennai For My Engagement


Turyaa Hotels chennai
Turyaa Hotels Chennai
The clock was ticking and I was barely a month away from my much awaited engagement. While all other preparations such as finalizing the trousseau for the special day and inviting the near & dear ones was done, I still had to choose a good hotel inChennai for the engagement.

The one thing that my family and I had in mind while choosing the hotel was the capacity of the banquet hall. Since we were expecting around 250 guests, we zeroed in on a hall with an expanse of 2500 sq. ft. The next thing to check off our bucket list was the infrastructure of the hall. We made sure that the hall was fairly well ventilated, had ample lighting, a robust stage and the latest audio-visual equipment so that the event could run smoothly. We also got in touch with the management of the hotel to know if they have any provisions for entertainment such as a DJ or live performers. To our relief, the hotel did have an in-house DJ who could play the latest trending songs to make the night happening. The next thing that we ensured was that the hall had comfortable furniture, which could be synchronized with the colours of the attire that I was going to don for the night. After this, there was only one thing that we had to ensure – that the hotel had an array of delectable dishes and cuisines to choose from. After making sure that the hotel had all these features, we booked a hall in one of the best hotels in Chennai for myengagement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

best hotels