Things to Do with Free Wi-Fi in a Hotel in Chennai

Turyaa Hotels Chennai
Turyaa Hotels Chennai
It was past midnight, the clock was ticking and even a day of tiring excursions around the landscape of Chennai was not enough for me to feel sleepy. After many futile efforts of twisting and tossing in my bed in the hope of catching some sleep, I came up with the idea of making some use of the free Wi-Fi of the hotel in Chennai where I was staying during my vacation. 

The first thing that I did was to check my favourite social networking sites. I scrolled through the news feed of Facebook & Instagram for a few minutes, exploring the numerous stories and highlights that my friends and family uploaded throughout the day. A few likes and heart emoticons later, I edited the pictures of the city that I had captured in my smartphone during the day and edited them with the tools and filters of Instagram. The next thing that I know, I was replying to the various comments and applause that I got for my photography skills. 

After an hour of social networking, the free Wi-Fi of the hotel in Chennai where I was staying again came to my rescue as I was hooked to some of the interesting web series that were trending on Netflix. For the next one hour, I was glued to the show Mindhunter, the thrilling series about FBI’s trajectory from being a quintessential law enforcing agency to being a pioneer in criminal psychology. 

The clock had struck 2 and my eyes had finally begun to feel sleepy, so I decided to call it a night by retiring for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

best hotels